The Affiliate Program: For sending traffic to lifepurpose.com
Are you looking to generate money for sending traffic to lifepurpose.com?
You’re in luck.
lifepurpose.com, the world’s highest-rated project management tool has an excellent affiliate program built for savvy influencers and marketers.
As an influencer, a marketer, a website-owner or a general affiliate, if you can bring traffic to lifepurpose.com, we want you on board.
Use your unique link to send traffic to lifepurpose.com and get rewarded with a commission for each conversion!
Here’s how you get started:
- Create a lifepurpose.com account
- Open the Workspace menu
- Select “Rewards”
- Click “Join the Affiliate program”
- Send visitors to lifepurpose.com
- Track your affiliate performance in the “Details” tab
- Track your earned rewards in the “Rewards” tab
- Track your payment status in the “Payments” tab
If you’d like to offer a discount to your community, we can provide a discount code for 20% off our Unlimited Plan and 20% off our monthly Business Plan; the deal is applicable to new sign-ups only and is valid for their first year.
You’ll receive a unique promo link with a special discount to share with friends, family, etc!
To get started:
- Email your Affiliate URL to email@example.com along with what you would like your special Promo Code to be.
- Your Affiliate URL can be located by clicking “rewards” under your Workspace settings, then scrolling down until you see this:
3. Once you’ve found it, please copy and paste it into the email along with your Promo Code so that we can apply the promotional discount and send it back to you to share with your community!
1. What Are The Commissions?
lifepurpose.com offers a flat 20% commission on all sales generated from your referrals that convert to a paid plan within 90 days.
For annual plans, you’ll receive commissions on any payment within the first year (1 billing cycle).
For monthly plans, you’ll receive commissions on any payment within the first year (12 billing cycles).
Here’s what it would look like for a team or company of 10:
- $50/month per 10 users (when billed annually)
- $90/month per 10 users (when billed monthly)
- $90/month per 10 users (when billed annually)
- $190/month per 10 users (when billed monthly)
A team or company of 100:
- $500/month per 100 users (when billed annually)
- $900/month per 100 users (when billed monthly)
- $900/month per 100 users (when billed annually)
- $1900/month per 100 users (when billed monthly)
2. What’s The Criteria For A Commission?
To qualify for a commission, your referral must convert to any of our paid plans within 90 days.
3. How Do I Get Paid?
4. When Do I Get My Payouts?
There’s a 45-day pending period after a referral pays for a plan. This is to avoid chargebacks, refunds, and any other fraudulent activity. After 45 days, you’ll be able to withdraw your commission from the “Payments” tab.
5. How Long Do Cookies Last?
Your cookies expire after 30 days.
(Cookies allow us to attribute a purchase to a particular affiliate. Someone doesn’t have to buy a lifepurpose.com subscription immediately after clicking your link. As long as they sign up within 30 days of clicking on your affiliate link, you receive a commission.)
The Referral Program: For sharing with friends, family, and anyone you know
Don’t worry, we have a referral program for all our users too!
Share your unique lifepurpose.com link with your family, friends, and coworkers and get rewarded when they sign up.
What Are The Rewards?
Here’s a breakdown of the points you’ll earn:
- Sign-up: 150 ($1.50) per person
- Upgrades to the Unlimited plan:
- 250 points per seat (monthly billing)
- 1000 points per seat (annual billing)
- Upgrades to Business and Enterprise plans:
- 500 points per seat (monthly billing)
- 2000 points per seat (annual billing)
How Do Rewards Convert?
Earn points that convert to REAL lifepurpose.com dollars. 100 Points converts to $1.00.
How Do You Start?
- Open your team menu.
- Select “Rewards.”
- Click “Get Rewarded.”
- Share your link with your network.
- Track your performance in the “Details” tab.
- Track your rewards in the “Rewards” tab.
8 Ways To Promote Affiliate Products
Intrigued by the money you could make from our Affiliate program?
It’s not surprising!
Affiliate marketing is one of the easiest ways to generate a healthy source of passive income. With tons of companies turning to affiliate marketing strategies today, you have loads of opportunities to cash in.
But remember, you need to promote and track affiliate products effectively to start earning. To help you get started, here are a few product promotion ideas:
1. Product Reviews
Product reviews are one of the most popular methods for promoting affiliate products. Here’s why:
- It’s an easy way to show your audience that you actually used the product.
- It’s the perfect format for an in-depth analysis of a product’s features.
As product reviews allow you to take a detailed look at how a product can benefit your audience, they’re incredibly effective in garnering interest. You can structure your reviews to reflect your their needs and market it is an ideal solution for their requirements.
Here’s an example of a Grammarly review article.
2. Product Tutorials
Product tutorials are another simple way to garner significant interest from your audience. Often, simply mentioning a product isn’t enough. Your audience may be confused about how to use it, how it benefits them and what they can do with it.
That’s where tutorials come in.
You can craft detailed blog posts or videos showing your audience how to use a product. As they can see how easy it is and how beneficial it can be, they’ll be more likely to sign up for it.
3. Mention The Products In Your Podcast Interviews
If you’re looking for a less intrusive way to promote these affiliate products, try name-dropping them in your podcasts. As you’re not dedicated an entire page or post to it – your mention will look more authentic. This can boost the chances of your audience actually signing up for a product.
4. Include The Affiliate Products In Your Own Digital Products
Another simple way to promote affiliate products is by including them in your current offerings. Say you’re a digital marketer and people sign up for your courses on digital marketing. You can mention the products you use in your program details to get your audience interested in them.
5. Add The Products To Your Resource Page
This is a similar tactic to the previous point. You can create a dedicated resource page on your site that highlights all the tools you use. Including your affiliate product in that list is another good way to garner authentic interest in it.
Here’s an example of how it’s done on Smartblogger.
6. Offer Incentives and Loyalty Rewards
Offering your audience incentives and loyalty rewards for signing up is another effective promotion tactic. While it’s less authentic than the other options on our list – it’s still very popular.
Everyone likes a good deal.
If your audience believes they’re going to get additional benefits for signing up, why not give it a shot?
7. Promote On Social Media
Directly promoting your affiliate products on social media can appear spammy. That’s why it’s a good idea to promote your product reviews and tutorials on social media instead.
Craft quality content about the product and use social media to garner more interest in it. For example, posting your video tutorials on Facebook and Instagram is a great way to reach a larger audience and get more people aware of the product.
8. Your Marketing Assets
You can upload and utilize a lifepurpose.com banner on your social media or website (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, WordPress) that has the HTML code with your affiliate referral link automatically embedded into the image to earn referral credits when people click on the image!